Monday, April 17, 2006

My first post

Aww, my habibi is a cutie! Check out what he put on his website!

On April 9, 2006 I asked the woman I love, Nora, to marry me, and she said yes. We've been together for two years now, and we make a very good couple, as I've heard a number of times. Nora is intelligent and practical, positive and outgoing, friendly and beautiful, loving and playful, committed and enthusiastic, and a good communicator. I'm a very lucky man to have someone so great in my life.

He's amazing!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Hurrah! A wedding website! Now you can get all kinds of irritating advice not only from the folks who love you both, but ALSO from complete strangers on the web!!

LOL. Good idea though. It'll keep people like me from pestering you with questions all the time.

Much love and good luck in the planning process!

Toonses

April 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, alright. I was following right up until the "nora is ... practical" and once we turned down that street I was lost. Obviously he's never tried to make plans with you. sheesh.

April 17, 2006  
Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

haha, thanks bigman ...... pffft

Amanda, you rock!

April 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nora,
This website is soooo cute! I love it and it's going to make me cry with happiness of course!! I'm ssooo excited!!

April 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home