Tuesday, April 18, 2006

hehehe

Alrighty,
So I don't really have much to update. But this is fun! yuppers, so I am writing in here again.
I finally got to talk to my man after getting engaged. That was last night (seeing him, not the engagement). See ever since we got engaged, things have been really busy. He has to hand in his paper for school, and well I have to get caught up at work/school, and on visiting friends and family.

Well people ask a lot of questions at the beginning, which I think is great! I love sharing people's excitement and energy. However, I don't have answers. It sucks, but really, I don't have answers yet. Still working on the details.

Hope all is well,
Cheers,

Smilintweety

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this! Welcome to the blogosphere!

April 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was that Sambaladi class we took Nora... It made you irresistable... even if you did almost hurl in the middle of it. Congrats!!! Yu Lee

April 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't have the answers, who does then? Who's in charge around here?

April 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home