Tuesday, April 18, 2006

How we met

"How did you two meet?" is often a good question that people ask, where I can't quite put my finger on the answer. But here's my attempt:

Simply put, it was through mutual friends at the University of Ottawa.

Yup, actually that sounds good. More details go like this. Mike (the self procalimed Mean Mr. Monkey) has been a friend of mine for as long as I can remember (Kindergarten). We lived down the street went to the same Elementary school (even when I befriended his sister instead, since boys had cooties), Junior High School, High School, and even University. Because we both chose the Late Immersion path, we were both often in the same classes. The difference came in University, where he studied Computer Science (with the later to become FBLMers), and I studied Music. (Yes it is possible to study Music, and it's tough - okay!) Alright, so what does this have to do with Jeff?

Well, Jeff also went to L'Université d'Ottawa University (let's just call it U of O) to study Computer Science (with the later to become FBLMers). So inevitably, with all my class skipping err I mean Social Surfing, and meeting up with friends, I bumped into Habibi (Arabic term of endearment). The odd thing is, I didn't really notice him that much (probably 'cause I was already dating someone at the time), and didn't even notice that my new friends were guys (no offence to the guys reading this - I mean, I just saw you as friends, and not boys). So Jeff hadn't really made my boy radar (yet).

So according to Jeff, it was my attendance in Witchcraft class (supposedly we were both in Mike's class), where we met each other. But it could be quite possibly the games room at U of O.
...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you say EXCITED!!!! in Arabic?

Allison

yes Nora it's been 1.5 weeks and I'm still doing backflips.

April 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I think we need a live video file of Allison doing a backflip to add to this page.

April 24, 2006  
Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

I agree...

Allison, can you take a picture of it for me? haha, if not, I have a good goofy one of kartwheels ;)

September 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home