Sunday, July 23, 2006

Meeting more family

Well I just got back from meeting more of Jeff's family - the extended family that is. It was pretty good, we went to Richmond- I really like that area, to his aunt's house, to do a farewell for his cousin who's going off to University in the states. That family was pretty neat, but there were about 50 others there, so I am not really sure who are family, and who are friends. It's interesting meeting a bunch of people all at once, they all know each other, and get to examine you. So it's kinda awkward at first, but then as you get to talk to people, it's way better. Big groups suck for talking.

Anyway, I don't really know what else to say, except, I'm tired, and going to bed. Have a good night.

Cheers,
Nora

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey NOra,
Have a great night too :) Richmond is awesome... small town so everyone knows everyone. I'm sure you did well.

July 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please update :)


Allison

July 27, 2006  
Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

Hahaha,

Who's the slacker now?

August 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home