Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Wedding update and ideas

So, I went to another wedding. It was fantabulous! I got to go to Boston, and see family members I haven't seen in about 2-10 years. So that part was also great! =)

Anyway, the wedding was awesome - less people than I expected, but great food and service - it was at the Ritz Carleton. I also managed to pick up a few things that I can use for the wedding:

- Photo guestbook
- Gift baskets
- Cake as dessert

Bassem - my cousin, had a tasty wedding cake, that also served as dessert. I usually don't end up eating the wedding cake at weddings (twice out of 21 weddings in the last few years), since I am usually good with the dessert they provide, and then get too full for cake. So having an excellent cake, and serving it as dessert - was great!

There's more I can say, but I have to keep it short for now , since I am working on moving out, of both the classroom and my apartment. Talk to you guys soon.

Cheers,
Nora

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nora,
That's exciting! the wedding cake for dessert is a great idea! Saves $$$ too :)

Allison

July 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have an aunt and uncle that saved wedding cake to eat at the baptism of their first kid, i think it was a french canadian thing. maybe people have different traditions like that which dictate desert. if it was me id get an ice cream wedding cake from dairy queen and then not let anybody else have any!!!! after all its your wedding!
-Mike Morris

July 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home