Sunday, May 07, 2006

Time ...

Usually when I hear songs with "Time, goes by, so slowly", I stop and think, "What are these people on?!" 'Cause in my world time goes by too quickly!

So I'm thinking of writing a song called "Time goes by, so quickly". ;) But that's an aside. Back to time....

You'll notice that there's nothing crossed off of my to do list yet. Well, that's pretty much because, hmmm, well..., "nothing"'s been done. It's been about one month now, and there's still nothing crossed off the list towards making it to the big day. No worries though, it's all in the works. Yup. And we did manage to get almost everyone together (family) to meet each other. (Only my brother was missing - he's in Toronto).

I think that starting in June, the pace will pick up a bit, since the school year (I teach) will come to a close, and I'll have more time -I hope!. So there's only 7.7 weeks left of school, not that I'm counting down or anything. And I'll have to teach for 37 of those days (plus Saturdays). Luckily, since in my world time goes by so quickly, it'll be soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I think once you pick a venue you'll be able to breathe a bit easier. A great wedding, from top to bottom, can be put together in six months so you have LOTS of time!

You might find it handy to ask your parents about how many people they'd personally like to invite to get a more accurate number of how many people will be invited and therefore know how big a location you'll need.

May 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARGH!! My comments aren't going through. Okay so I said in the last one.....that you have accomplished a lot in the last month, it's just more to do with marriage planning as opposed to wedding planning. Remember the wedding is just a day for others to celebrate your marriage and to make it official.
To repeat, I think you've done a lot

May 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home