Friday, May 26, 2006

Wedding Season is back....

Wow, I can't believe the number of weddings I go to. (Well... actually, I can, it's actually pretty cool, and I'm really glad that people have found the loves of their life, and are ready to create one together.) So, it's May, and back to weddings we go. Spring is here, and so are weddings. Tomorrow I am going to a wedding in Ottawa, should be great! The couple's been together for a while, and seem good together. This months Aniversary celebrations from the last two years include:
May 1- Mona and Neil
May 3- Christine and Sean
...
May 13 - Kasia and Lech
May 15 - Jason and Charlotte
May 27 - Christine and Darrell
May 29 - Dave and Eun Woo

It was interesting, a couple of years ago, I went to 9 weddings (yes, every second weekend in the summer, was a wedding weekend). They were all amazing, and different. So far this year, I've been to three, plus 3 more to go (that I know of at the moment). Although I've always been somewhat observant at weddings, I think that I might look at the next ones a little differently, as I am working on planning one now. =)

I don't really have much else to say - except have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Nora

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man sooo many people getting married AAAHHH.
I'm most excited for yours NOra, not to be biased :)

May 31, 2006  
Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

Hahaha,

you are sooooo cute!

July 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home