Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I guess I should update this ....

Hey everyone,

It's been a busy week; trying to catch up on school, and get this play going as well as move in to our new place. We just got the internet going yesterday! =) So I'll hopefully be able to update this more often. In fact this could morph from a Wedding Blog, into a marriage blog. Hmmm....

I've been starting to get some wedding photos to trickling in. If you have any, please pass them along. The "non-professional pictures" are actually sometimes better than the professional ones.

I'm so glad that everyone had fun at the wedding! =) It's great to hear.
I personally had a blast, after sweating it our for a couple of hours in that crazy dress in the hot sun. I really hope to post some pictures of us soon.

We got our "professional" video already, and it's actually pretty good (except that he used his songs instead of the actual Music at the ceremony). The indoor reception, cocktail hour, were great! =) And it was awesome seeing what people were doing while we were out getting our photos taken. Those appetizers looked great. =)

**************************

It's been a busy week, Jeff and I just got the the keys to our new place. It's beautiful, so soon, I'll have some pictures (gotta get a camera first though). We're probably going to try moving in on Saturday (although it's Canada Day weekend). So dodge our calls if you don't feel like helping this weekend. lol

Jeff gave me his wedding present =). I got a beautiful cold for this upcoming week. hahaha

hope that all is well with you!

Cheers,
Nora =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home