Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hair Take 2

Well,
after the shenanigans of my first hair ordeal, I decided to give the hair salon by my house a try. I went there last Saturday for a hair cut, and it turned out great! :) She didn't complain once about my hair, in fact she loved it, and she took the time to make sure it's perfect.

On Sunday I had my hair trial, brought in my veil, brought in my picture, and told Sara about the on thing I wanted to change, from the picture. 1.5 hours later - it was perfect! =) Yay! So I booked her for the wedding, and since there will be 2 stylist working on us, we should all be out of there in 2 hours. (Much better than the 6 hours Faye was complaining about.) And, you know what? It's only a 2 minute walk! Yay!
*************************
Only 9 days to go?! Whoa, these last couple of months have just whizzed by! Things are coming along though, and I think Jeff and I will be set!
Thanks for everyone's support!

Cheers,
Nora

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nora I am so happy that everything is starting to come together :)
Only 5 more days! See you then!

June 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home