Monday, April 02, 2007

To Do Items

It's really fun how, the more you check off from your "To Do" checklist, the more stuff starts popping up on it. I remember first going through the list thinking 200 items?! That's insanity!!! And now we are scamerping through them, only to find, that we need to add more?

Yesterday I got to check out a bridal show with my Mom (now you know where I get the procrastination from). I had gone to it back in September, but thought it would be cool to bring my Mom to check out what's there. Now I thought I was slow, and anylitcal, considering different possbilities, as I stroll through a show, or even mall. But, my Mom is actually SLOWER. Yup, that's right. I got to consider and calculate most options twice before I managed to get outta there. lol Now we even have to consider birds - lol. My Mom is so cute and hilarious. =)


Anyway, I later checked out a bridal event that they were hosting at Micheal's. And there's so much cool stuff that you can make! =) This spells trouble though, since I of course want super cool decorations, and hand made stuff. So anyway, I've had to add a few more things to the checklist now: buy fabric for guest box, make place table settings, get vases from ikea, etc. I think it will be well worth it though. =)

Cheers,
Nora

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Maybe I should start booking my weekends from now (April 5,07) lol. Joke. That's great that you were able to get your mom's opinion :)
I'll be seeing you soon!! 4 weeks exactly :)!!

April 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Birds? What kind? Real or fake?

April 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh, crafts! I'm sure you came away with lots of wedding decorating ideas from your weekend; that's awesome!

April 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home