Sunday, February 04, 2007

Late Update

Hey everyone, sorry for the late update, but now I have even more to update =)
So there's a lot going on!

For starters we've ordered the bridesmaid dress! =) Is that awesome or what?! Yay, and the girls look great! I like the styles that they chose, and they look fantastic! It's really interesting going shopping with girls of various shapes, sizes, and colors. I've discovered that different styles and colors actually do look better on certain people, and that girls didn't just make that up. All this to say, that I think that the girls look fantastic in what they chose.

I also ordered my dress! But you already know all about it - I just wanted to throw it into the update. =)

Jeff and I started our registry at the Bay . We really like it, but with one item already discontinued, we might have to go back in a couple of months to update it with the new 2007 items. We also have a few items registered at Canadian Tire. Even though we weren't sure about making one - since we have a lot of stuff already except the big stuff (couch, TV, Bed Set, Washer/Dryer), we decided to make one to upgrade our stuff, and get cool dish sets and stuff.

Making a registry is actually a lot of fun! It's like going shopping, but not having to pay for anything. And the zapper makes up for the boring spiel we had to hear at the start.

Our DJ search is over! Hurrah! We found one - and it'll be awesome! Again, keep the Music requests coming.

How's that for an update? Not bad for one month eh? I'm sure that February will have a little less excitement, since most of our big stuff is done now. I like that since the next few weeks are going to be crazy busy. Anyway, I hope that all is well for you so far, and that 2007 is the awesomest year yet!


Cheers,
Nora

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nora,
I think that your registry is reasonable... good variance in both items and price.
Crazy busy??
Anyways see you soon :)

Allison

February 05, 2007  
Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

Thanks!
When are you back in town?

February 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't seen the registry, but I've already got your couches in my basement..

hint: they aren't leather :)

Chris

February 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah no worries- that's awesome!
And we still have the sexy white one you gave me last year, as our main couch. This is awesome! One less thing to worry about for now. =)

February 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home