Monday, January 08, 2007

Back to the Grind

Well today was the first day of school in 2007. I have to say that it was super tough waking up in the morning! Man it was craziness, but it was good to see everyone again, and the grade two's gave me lots of hugs today. One thing I definately don't recommend is to start a new full-time job (while keeping the part-time one - read teach 5 adult classes), plan a wedding, and buy a house all at the same time! Oh yeah, and I had registered for a course this term, without knowing about the full-time job. It is absolutely insane! My goal is to remain kinda low key for the next couple of months as I try to lead my two lives at once.

Anyway, back to wedding updates. I found a dress! Yup a dress that 3 different people agreed on. Can you believe it! So the hunt has finally come to an end! =) Hurrah. So now back to the DJ thing - and well, so far no contacts have made a connection. But we'll see, I think we'll find one within a month.

Not much to update today - as I am super tired. But I hope that you are all enjoying the new year so far!

Peace,
Nora

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHEW HEW!! I'm glad you found a dress and now have that in writing that you will be trying to remain low key!

January 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home