Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Woosh

Anyone else feel like the days are just flying by? Man, I can't believe that it's already the 19th of December! Just over 25 weeks to go!

Well things are moving along... slowly but surely. I got to go dress shopping with the girls on Saturday (apparently most bridal stores are closed on Sunday). It was awesome! They looked great! So now it's still down to 2 colors, and I'm just waiting to figure out my wedding dress first. My mom and I will probably got check them out in the next week. See the lavender color goes best with Ivory, and the Riviera blue color goes best with White. It's weird how that although they both look white (well probably not according to inuits), there's actually a noticeble difference between the two when put with other colors. hmmm

Anyway it was nice, and we had quite an awesome afternoon. Which was followed by a Memorial service, but hey.

Our invitations are pretty much set now, which is exciting! =) I can't wait to mail them out... so I better hold off on ordering them for as long as possbile. lol Yup, I'm the type of person who can't wait for stuff. It's hilarious! =) Jeff's already gotten a Christmas gift. lol so I can't get the rest until Christmas Eve - lol.

Anyway I hope you enjoy the holidays!


Cheers,
Nora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home