Sunday, December 10, 2006

188 days to go

But who's counting? ;)

lol 188 days until the wedding. I'm actually getting excited about it again =) The cool thing is that there are a couple of other teachers at the school who are getting married this school year. Joanne's getting married in April, and Kara's getting married in May. Hehehe, her fiancé's name is Jeff too! =) Awesome or what?! So it's really cool, since we can compare, and get tips/hints from each other. =)

She's hooking me up with another photographer's info - hopefully he's the one, he's cheaper and let's us do our own printing (not the guys she went with, but her brother did. One thing for sure is that the prices keep going up - so her tip is to book one soon. My hope is to definitely get it booked by new years eve!

I'm looking forward to Allison's visit next weekend. I finally get to see her again! (It's been a month.) And...we get to go dress shopping. =) Hurrah!

Okay I'm tired, but I wanted to post this after midnight, so I can watch the days tick by. =)

Have a good one,
Nora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home