Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Craziness

Man the next few days are going to be CRAZY! Tomorrow I'm job shadowing, for a new job. And do you know what's interesting? Two other places called me for second interviews. I guess it's true, what they say, "everything happens in threes". So this new job comes of courses while I'm teaching a few adult courses, sewing a costume, writing a letter to parents, meeting a photographer, meeting a florist, going to the bank, baking things for a potluck and open house, finding a doctor, and the list goes on.... That just before Monday. So the new job adds me doing prep work for teaching Extended French to Grade 2's, 5/6's, and 6's. Of course I have to read the IEP's of these students, read the Grade 2 curriculum, figure out the school rules and environment, introduce myself to the parents, photocopy things for the kids to do next week, sign the contract, get ANOTHER TB test (yup, I've had like 6 already), and there are probably another 100 things I'm forgetting to mention. Oh yeah, I'm still looking for my memory - so let me know if you find it somewhere. It's pretty bad, I can't even remember the name of the Principal that hired me, phoned me 3 times, and talked to me a few times. ;) All is good though. =) How's your weekend looking?

Nora

P.S. If you are thinking of asking me to do something this weekend, the answer is now- sorry, I'm not available.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Nora and Jeff, We are Nora and Jeff too and we're about to get married! I found your blog while doing a google search to see if people could find our wedding site. We're getting married this Sunday! Wish us luck!

All the best,
Nora and Jeff
www.norajeff.net

November 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home