Monday, November 06, 2006

Not wedding related, but still pretty cool....

Back in June (I think), I wrote about it being Wedding season, naming a half dozen weddings and wedding anniversaries in May. Even though I am a summer baby, a lot of people around me seem to have their birthdays in November. So Birthday celebrations kicked off a couple of weeks ago with my Angela's birthday. Since then there have been celebrations for my Dad's birthday (although we celebrate it officially in another week), Christine's Birthday, Erica's Birthday (even her son's birthday), Colette's Birthday, Rebecca's Birthday, Vera's Birthday (today); and today is Allison's Birthday, AND Adrian's Birthday. Oh yeah, and his son's birthday was a few days ago as well. I'm sure I am missing a few birthdays in there, but hey, this is enough for now.


Today's a special day, and it's super cool, 'cause it's both my Best Friends Birthday, and Jeff's Best Friend's Birthday. Is that awesome or what?! I think it's a cool coincidence. Sorta like my parents both celebrating their birthday's next week. =) Yuppers, both on the same day! Can you say free dinner at Mother Tucker's?! Yeah, it's awesome. My brother's birthday is a couple of weeks later. =) So celebrations galore. Hopefully this doesn't cut into my fitness plan.... Anyways,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLISON AND ADRIAN!

Cheers,
Nora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home