Monday, September 18, 2006

Caribbean Tally

Whoa - it's awesome that people get all enthusiastic, at the mere suggestion of going to the Caribbean. It was just and idea, and I've always wanted to go there, but it seems as winter is arriving, more and more people are looking for ways to escape it and head off to somewhere warm. =)

So far, all but one person responded to the idea with a very enthusiastic "YES!"! So I think I am going to try to figure out how to do a poll. I'd like to know what you think about it, and where?

Cheers,
Nora

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey if anybody wants to plan a trip somewhere ill meet em, ive got december off and im still trying to figure out what to do

September 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nora,
I would totally be up for it. My one request is that you let me know in advance so that I don't book a trip at Christmas (Louisiana) and can save some $$$$$$$.
Caribbean sounds fun!

September 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home