Friday, September 01, 2006

Time goes by so quickly ...

Well it's been a couple of weeks since I 've written an update. Man I forgot how busy things are when school is about to start.

Well, I got to finally meet with Allison, Jummy, (even Jeff) about their ideas for the wedding. =) Though we are still just in the kinda still thinking, and ready for doing stage, it was good to get out our ideas, and plans. Yay! And, it looks like more people are opting for the Blue color than the Lilac. Banana is still out. lol

Also Allison, has now moved to Toronto (boo). She's been really excited, and I'll miss her a lot, but it'll be worth it. She's going to come back by May 1st, with another certificate in her hand! =) (If I suck up to her now, maybe she'll be able to get me a job somewhere later... this Elementary teaching thing isn't working out, even with the French Qualifications.)

I am really tired,

Take Care,
Nora

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAHhh Nora, I miss you too! Yah that was a great meeting. Maybe we can have a teleconference.
When i'm making the big bucks I'll hire you lol.

September 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home