Friday, August 04, 2006

Colors and Themes

Well I've finally bought a couple of wedding magazines. Although I was kinda hesitant about buying advertisements set in a magazine format, with a few articles thrown in, it's absolutely FUN! It actually got my creativity flowing.

Most of you already know that my favorite color is Blue (it's even the color of my car), and that I also really like yellow. The Maid of Honour is pretty concerned about looking "washed out" in beautiful yellow dress though - she can sometimes be blinding with her pastiness. I've been looking at colors, and they have interesting names. Some of the colors I am considering are: capri, peri, light peri, blue frost, light blue, blue pastel, lilac, and lavender. If you aren't sure what these colors are, keep in mind that I like blue. If I am adamant about it, canary, stardust, or even banana may be allowed. ;)

Now the super cool thing is thinking about themes. Do we want a theme? Hearts? Flowers? Musical? Beach? Fairy Tale? Egyptian? hmm.... lots to think about. Personally, I like the beach, so I'm going to see if my Mom is up to going there now to see the sunset. =)

...

Nora

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT!!! CANARAY, STARDUST AND BANANA!!! ARE ALLOWED AAAAHHHHH!
Looks like the bride to be will have a feather hat hhhmm now that's attractive lol

Blue is great! and those colours are really nice.

Wedding dress shopping soon :)

Allison

August 08, 2006  
Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

Okay, okay, Truce! Lol - but I thought you said I can choose whatever color, since I'm the bride. ;) Okay, okay, I just want to see you in one yellow dress. ;)

August 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home