Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Random Ramblings

Okay Allison, you're right, it's time for an update, but here's the price you pay - I get to ramble. Yup, that's right ramble. I don't really have much to update. I guess that recently I've posted about the Downfall to Wedding Planning, the Wedding Party, and meeting some extended family members. So I figure let's update on those things for now. My Wedding party - which hasn't fully been figured out- maybe? Is great, I love my friends, and I've got to seem them a lot in the last couple of weeks - still not enough though - so pencil me in.

Well Jeff and I have unoffically checked out another Venue - that makes two in total. This one seems to be in a more affordable price range, knocking off about 15%. Sweet! We'd still have to talk to the actual manager for more detailed information - but it looks nice, and I have been there before for another cultural celebration. There are still 2 other places we have in mind - so we can give those a try before going on an offical tour of the 2nd place.

As for the Downfall to Wedding planning - I've figured out a way to trick it! Yup, that's right. The trick is to Travel Together. If I am away from all the things that help keep me organised (including my computer), and the actual city; then hey there's not much planning to be done. So by taking a trip to the beach, Toronto, or even someone elses house - you've suddenly elimated a lot of the wedding preperations. This may be something I'll fall back on later when I am procrastinating - one of my endearing qualities. =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nora,
That's awesome! and you'll have a lot of time to travel to Toronto with Jeff! LoL. Beware though, i'll be looking for savings on wedding items when I get there.
See you soon!

Allison

August 08, 2006  
Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

Time?! Time?! Where can I buy some time, and some sleep too while we are at it. hahaha

But I think I know what you mean. We'll be helping you move to the big city in a few weeks. Just remember I didn't promise weekly visits . haha I'm not THAT nice. =)

I will still come up to visit you though, and at the rate it's going with teacher's trying to find a job in Ottawa, who know's I may be able to create my own extenda weekends. =)

August 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home