Monday, September 11, 2006

Wedding Show

So I went to the wedding show with Jumoke and Juli this weekend. It was actually pretty good, lots of info, and lots of free stuff. =) I love free stuff. I even made some connections.

Wedding Shows are great to go to, if you are newly engaged, or actually know what you want, colours, and when; since you can strike up some pretty good deals at the actual show. I think I found a great place for fresh flowers, but I'm going to have to work out the hidden fees.

One thing is for certain, weddings are a lot of work.

Carribean anyone?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can do it!

However... I would come to the carribbean if thats what you decide - I could make that sacrifice for you! ;)

September 14, 2006  
Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

hahaha-

Awesome! I've always wanted to go... so this could work!

September 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nora,
I'm glad the wedding show went well. I believe there is another one in January! Anyways onto the next post :)

September 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home