Friday, November 10, 2006

Random Ramblings

31 weeks left until the wedding. And am I panicked?! Nope, but my friends are - lol. Yeah I think they're panicked because I'm not. =) Yup 31 weeks to go, and I'm just happy to have a date and venue. If you know me well, you know that I am a- a procrastinator, and b- I dislike waiting (even though I'm actually a patient person - which comes out in teaching etc.; but I think I'm too restless to actually WAIT). So if I had the wedding completely planned by now, all there would be left to do is WAIT, and I'd drive myself crazy with all the waiting. So instead, having everything spaced out is key. So over the next 8 weeks (by New Year's), I'd like to have figured out the photographer, the DJ, and the dresses. According to the Wedding checklists, I should also have a cake by now, but that's just craziness! Incidently, according to the checklists, a lot happens in the last two weeks- which works out great for me and my procrastinating ways. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home