Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Invitations

Invitations are really cool actually, I just can't believe how many are out there! Wow - it's crazy! =)

It's really interesting how they price out invitations. Like if you want 50 it'd cost around $75 (like no envelopes or reply cards, etc.). How much do you figure for 100? Well actually almost $100, not $150 like you'd think. And for 200 invitations $140. I mean you can get ones that cost more than this - but it's just to show that the more you buy the more you "save". So considering we are probably going to need more than 100 invitations, it's actually cheaper to buy them. Yeah, believe it or not I'm actually going to save more money buying the invitations than making them. So I don't get the whole "we saved money by making our own invitations" thing. That's just craziness! I mean unless of course you only made 20 invites. In which case, yeah making your own would be cheaper (you'd probably save 25 cents on each invite - besides I think that you can only order a minimum of 50 cards anyway). So if I were inviting less than 50 people to the wedding, I'd definately consider making invitations, it'd not only save about $20, but it would be fun to make!

Creating things is always a blast, but it doesn't look like it will happen for the 120 invitations that need to go out, but definately for the centrepieces and the favors -spelt the Canadian way Jumoke ;). Now to figure out a theme....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home