Friday, December 01, 2006

November Update

Well there are 28 weeks to go until the wedding. I actually have a lot to update though! =) Jeff and I finally figured out our wedding party (Allison, Jumoke, Juli, Adrian, Charles, and Chris - we had to fight over Chris, but he ended up being on Jeff's side.) - though we didn't really ask them all yet. We also met a photographer! We still have to meet another one to compare. The other good news, is that I got a teaching job that goes full-time until April. So March break will be spent doing a lot of wedding planning. But luckily we'll have some more income coming in to do it with.=)

I have an idea of what I want for flowers now, but not totally yet. I'm going to go to an open house on Sunday at anikaartsandflowers.com.

The other cool thing is that we heard from another Nora & Jeff =) Is that hilarious or what?! They're getting married this Sunday - so good luck to both of them! Jeff and I still have 196 days to wait. We also have 199 days to wait for the new home we just bought - hurrah, we finally found a place to live (we won't be homeless). =)

How's that for an update?

Cheers,
Nora

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home