Sunday, December 24, 2006

Dress Shopping Adventures with Mom (part 2)

So yeah, 3 dresses, all very different in style, etc. But yet they all work well for me, I guess it just depends on whether I want to look "princessy", "portable/like sporty for a dress", or elegant". I hope to take a couple of the girls to the store again, and get their opinion. It'll be interesting, since they all look different from each other.

One cool thing about having the Egyptian background, is... connections! Yup, there's always someone who knows someone who... It's cool. We already booked our photographer though, but now a couple of people are still hooking us up with photographers info. Which is cool, but we're more in need of a DJ at this point. The bridal store I went to with my Mom, is giving us a discount simply because our friend shops there exclusively for dresses and gets a discount. So that's really cool. =)

Anyway, I don't have much to say now, since I'm supposed to be busy wrapping.

Have a Merry Christmas,
Nora

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll go look at dresses with you if you want! :)

December 26, 2006  
Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

Sounds good!

What are you doing on Friday?

December 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll go after the 1st of January! :)

Allison

December 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home