Sunday, January 28, 2007

Less than 20 weeks to go!

For those of you keeping up with the countdown, there are about 138 days to go! =)
I am really excited about it! It was awesome this weekend, shopping with the bridesmaids, and ... visiting my dress! =) It looks even better than I had pictured it! Hurrah! I'm also really happy with the bridemaid dresses we chose. =)

Hey if you have any cool photos of Jeff or I - especially kids ones, pass them along, I'd like to add some pics. Check out "Then and Now" to see a cute baby pic of Jeffie!

Last night I was driving home, and it was amazing driving on the sparkly snow, it looks awesome when it just falls, and I guess it was extra sparkly yesterday. Did anyone else feel like they were driving on a glittery carpet?

Okay, back to work, gotta get this done for tomorrow. I hope that you all have a fantastic week!

Cheers,
Nora

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nora,
Yah your dress is beautiful. I almost cried... again when I saw it. I'm pretty happy with mine as well :) A little more than 4 months to go!

January 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home