Friday, February 23, 2007

My counter

Well with 112 days to go, time is still flying by! =)

I still really like my counter, even though people are starting to comment again - another awesome thing, it gives me a good idea of when it's time to update. I was checking out my counter last weekend, and noticed that there were people from other countries so I started making a list of different countries visiting the blog, and here it is:

Barbados
Phillippines
USA
Canada
Sweden
Egypt
Mexico
Italy
Finland
Germany
Poland
UAE
UK
Israel
Holland
France
Quatar
Australia
Portugal
China
South Africa
India
Singapore

Okay, I'll have more info later.

Cheers,
Nora

P.S. Why not comment?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nora,
that's awesome!... please update :)

Thanks

February 26, 2007  
Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

Hurray, now I can also add Portugal! =)

March 01, 2007  
Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

And in the last 12 hours,

China
South Africa!

hurrah, and soon I'll even pop up on a search for wedding clown - hahaha

March 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

India and Singapore just hit too...

unfortunately they didn't come up through "nora the wedding clown" though. lol

March 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home