Sunday, February 18, 2007

118 days to go

Wow - time is flying by quickly, it'll only be a couple of weeks and the "1" will finally disappear from in front of "days to go". I like it!
Alright, I'm not sure if that's made any sense, but hey, I'm kinda tired. Allison is back, and I managed to see her already this weekend, it's awesome. Oh yeah, wedding stuff... ooopsies.

Okay, I really like the comments about updates and stuff. And so it gives me some ideas to talk about - thanx for that everyone. So hair, make up, and traditions eh? Alright let's see what I can do.

I finally got my hair trimmed. I've been growing it out for a year, but the day finally came, and I got it trimmed. It actually looks pretty healthy now, I'll have to take a pic sometime, but unfortunately my digital camera no longer works. =( hmm - I'll have to convince other people to do it. I really like my hair, and like it's versatility; that's why the thought of cutting it always makes me on edge. My goal is to actually test out a different hair style everyweek - to find one that I can wear all day - like ceremony and reception. It's funny, 'cause everyone likes it in a different style. I've heard people saying that I should "put it up", "wear it down", "add ringlets to it", have it "half up, half down", and a bunch of other things. So I think I'll actually try it out.

As for having the Egyptian flair in the wedding, I have my aunts scoping out wedding favours now. The shops in Egypt have an enormous selection of wedding favours, and I'm sure they'll be unique - especially for a wedding in Canada. So I'm really excited about it.

Apparently I have to spend the next week making sure a couple of my friends don't meet. ;) They are both trying to plan a bachelorette, and between the two of them, that spells trouble. lol So I'll have to seperate them for a while. Oh yeah... and did I mention, I don't really want a bachelorette? I guess it is for the friends afterall -lol. My friends know that they are a big part of my life though, so I'll always make time for them - EVEN when I get married. Anyway, everything should be good.

Cute JeffJust to make this posting more interesting, since you're probably bored by now... I recieved a really cute picture of Jeff, so I think I should post it now. awww - he's a cutie! I'll try posting it in the "Then and Now" section too.

Hope you had a great Valentine's week, although mine was quick - it was great!

Cheers,
Nora

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh what a super cute picture of Jeff! Awwww.

February 19, 2007  
Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

I know eh?

February 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nora,
I forgot to mention on the weekend that I think you look great! Something was definitely different. I noticed it again last night too!
Wow! I didn't realize you had your aunts favour shopping in Egypt :) I could only imagine what they will come up with. They'll look great! I remember some of the stuff we saw when we were there. What a great idea!
I need some extra pics on my camera as I have tried to make a resolution to take more pics of my friends. So I am willing to take pics and send them to you. Just remind me about sending them or it will be a year or two before you get them. As sad as that is, it's true.
I also agree with Jumoke.. Jeff looks awfully cute in that pic. Alright now I've got to get back to work :) Argh 2 more months!!!!!

Allison

February 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

Hey Nora,
I forgot to mention on the weekend that I think you look great! Something was definitely different. I noticed it again last night too!
Wow! I didn't realize you had your aunts favour shopping in Egypt :) I could only imagine what they will come up with. They'll look great! I remember some of the stuff we saw when we were there. What a great idea!
I need some extra pics on my camera as I have tried to make a resolution to take more pics of my friends. So I am willing to take pics and send them to you. Just remind me about sending them or it will be a year or two before you get them. As sad as that is, it's true.
I also agree with Jumoke.. Jeff looks awfully cute in that pic. Alright now I've got to get back to work :) Argh 2 more months!!!!!

Allison

February 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awfully cute, and a good fisherman too.

February 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home