Saturday, March 10, 2007

Woosh

Whoa! Everything is flying by now. Finally the 1 is gone from in front of the countdown! Woo Hoo, only 99 days to go! So time is still flying by, I can't wait for the summer, but I guess I have to. Things are finally coming together, which is great. Our invitations, the favors, dresses, cakes, music. Oh yeeaaah! Can you tell I am excited?

March break officially started about 6 hours ago, but I didn't get to leave the school until 2 hours ago, and I'm going again tomorrow, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thrusday? Can you believe it, man there's so much to do with the whole moving out, getting the other teacher up to speed on the haps, and... REPORT CARDS!! Actually please don't say that word for the next couple of months. ;)

I'm still glad that our registry is kinda done now - yes!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nora,
That's great. Besides it's a little less than 3 months. Not sure how many days you're up to now. LoL. I actually wrote 8 weeks.. yup you can tell what i'm counting down for.

March 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home