Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Fantastic Favours

ooooh I am sooo excited! I have to get this out now, so that maybe I'll be able to get some sleep tonight. =)

My parents/aunts/cousin have found us the perfect favours! Yup, that's right - the perfect favours! My mom brought back a sample, and it looks like they will be amazing! One of a kind that's for sure hahaha =) I just know you'll love them! We hope that you'll get to use them after too - that's the plan anyway. =)

There are a couple of favours that I got to use after the wedding, one of which you might have seen at my apartment in Chesterville - it looks amazing. Favours truly are my favorite thing to look up online for the wedding - there are a multitude of options. It's awesome that we managed to find the bestest favour ever! (Thanks Mom & Dad) =) I can't wait to see the real thing in 5 days!

Okay, not much else is new, but I just wanted to share my excitement.

Hope you have a Happy March!

Cheers,
Nora

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see them!

March 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you only have 103 days to go!

March 05, 2007  
Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

Man, they are awesome!
=) Thanks Mom and Dad for getting them for us!

March 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home