Sunday, March 11, 2007

Cake

Cake: a sweet, baked, breadlike food, made with or without shortening, and usually containing flour, sugar, baking powder or soda, eggs, and liquid flavoring



How could something so simple could become so complex? Oh, I know... just add the word Wedding to the front (the same is true for almost anything wedding flowers, reception, day, dress, trip, transpo, you name it, just try it). There are so many styles and varieties to choose from. Looking at cakes can be kinda fun, I just never thought I'd be looking at them, or talking about them for more than an hour - ever. See... I'm not a total cake lover, I prefer chocolatey & fruity things, to their doughy coutnerparts. But I do have to say, that one of my Grade 5 students, makes the best cake ever! It's sooo cute, she made me a cake on Friday, complete, with icing, decorations, and writing. mmm mmm good. It was so tasty! hmmm I wonder how much she charges for wedding cakes - lol.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was good cake...I had 2 pieces. I think you should definately hire her for the wedding!

March 16, 2007  
Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

I know eh - can you ask her if she'd make my wedding cake?

March 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe she can make a chocolate one! Yummy. That cake you both had sounds really good!

March 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home