Monday, March 19, 2007

Checking off items from the Checklist

Yay! I can see things falling together now, with more and more items being removed from the checklist.

The cool thing, is that I get to go to a wedding this weekend! =) I think it's the only wedding in between now and Ours, so I'll have to take a lot of pictures. Girls you better watch out - 'cause I might come back with like 50 ideas, and 50 days to do them in.

Oh yeah there are 89 Days to go until the Big Day. I'm still really happy that the 1 finally got removed from the countdown. =)

1 week until I get the invitations! =)

Sorry, I gotta get outta here for teaching tonight. So it's gonna be a short post.


Cheers,
Nora

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nora,
I think the Ottawa U pic will be awesome!

50 ideas for 50 days!! Aaahhh!! Trouble strikes again lol.

April 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home