Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Broken Counter?

Okay, so I think my countdown counter is broken. I checked it today, and it says 38 days. 38 DAYS! How did that happen? Last I remember we had just gotten rid of the 100's column, now we're down to 38 days? That gives us just over 5 weeks, until the big day.

Here I am thinking...wow we got most of already planned, cake, flowers, rings, food, etc. But really all these people need to meet with us a month before the wedding to confirm everything. Photographer: where we'd like our photos, timing, package, etc; the DJ: list of songs we want played (and don't want played), our first dance, etc. We also need to figure out the Music we want for walking down the isle. I think I might have been too relaxed in the last month - thinking that all the major stuff is taken care of, but really I think that most couples would at least have picked their isle music, and first dance, and probably even taken dance lessons for the first dance by now. I guess Jeff and I will have to tell the DJ to "surprise us", and then you'll get to see some funky high school dance.

As a Music major, you'd figure I'd have been all over this a long time ago, and this is easy stuff; but really I haven't even gotten time to think about it yet. So Music, here I come.

No if there are any songs you'd like the DJ to play, let me know. =)

Hope you're enjoying the beautiful weather,
Cheers,

Nora =)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home