Sunday, April 29, 2007

48 days to go!

Can you believe that there are less than 7 weeks until the wedding?

I'm really excited about the replies, I love them! Lots of people coming. Actually in some cases more than we expected. I guess that it's because that people kind of invite their own guest rather than taking "Mr. John Doe" only as only one person, instead they take it as "Mr. John Doe and his guest". So it's interesting, I had thought that spending a year telling people that we weren't inviting dates would have done it, but I guess people just do what they want anyway. It's slightly frustrating, but I am sure that it will all balance out in the end anyway. Well I hope ;) lol.

Even though we've done a lot, there's still lots to do. Finalise the cake (it was $200 more than we anticipated), the Wedding week's schedule, seating, program, decorations, and following up with the guests, 75 other things. But it's coming along nicely. I even figured out where to go for hair that day. I think that Faye (the hairdresser), will do a fantastic job! So if I can't do my own hair, this is the next best thing. =)

My Mom is starting to look for her dress now (yeah, 7 weeks before, I'm still in shock), but I think it's because one of her friends harrasses her about it a few times a week. Aww procrastination, now I know where you came from. LOL Yeah I'll have to figure out the dress colors of the Mom's soon too - that'll be another item to add to list.

All is going well, and I'm still excited! Time is flying by! =) I can't wait to see everyone at the wedding!

Cheers,
Nora

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I can't wait to see you on your wedding day...you are going to be there on time...right...or are you just going to show up for the dancing? Anything is possible with you...47 days to go :)

April 30, 2007  
Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

hahaha!

Thanks girl! We'll see how it goes... I'll probably be 15 -25 minutes late ;)
lol , but I'm going for 15.

I can't wait to dance up a storm!

Hey do you have any Music suggestions for the isle and first dance?

Cheers,

May 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home