Sunday, April 15, 2007

Engaging Recap

Jeff and I have now been engaged for a year (Hurray, =) yipee!). It actually went by a lot quicker than I expected - remember my first post on this blog last April?

So how did it go?
Well last year, Jeff asked me after a nice meal at Fratelli's. It was a beautiful sunny April Day (unlike the snow accumilation and rain we have today). Jeff was planning to ask me at my parent's house, but I managed to unknowingly stop that plan. We did go back later in the evening, and as far as they know they were the
first know, so keep that part quiet ;)

The day was beautiful, the meal was fantastic, and there was so much excitement! I of course had to phone my sista Allison right away to tell her the news, but had to leave it on her voice mail. We did get to see her before she checked her messages though. She was the Fiddler, in the "Fiddler on the Roof" Musical we were watching her perform in that evening. I had never seen the girl jump so high, until I told her the big news (soon she'll have her own big news too). It was an exciting evening, and we've managed to keep it going until today.

It's been over 60 posts, and only 60 days to go! =)
I'm still excited!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More details!

April 16, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nora,
I still remember that day clearly. Man I did jump pretty high too. Lol. It was a good thing you didn't tell me while I was on the roof oor I would have fallen off lol. That thing wasn't very stable.
NORA....."soon she'll have her own big news too" - You are a troublemaker!!!

April 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home