Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wedding Dress!

Hurray! The wedding dress finally made it to Ottawa =) hurrah, so I don't have to end up going with the ones at the bridal shower - www.ooof.ca/blog. =)

I had been worrying a little bit about fitting into the dress, after knowing a couple of people who had to take theirs out. I was between two sizes and picked the smaller one, so as it was getting closer to the wedding day, I got more of a chance to worry.

Luckily though, the dress made it! And I can stick my bouquet in it with me =) Yup, it's a couple of inches too big, so we'll see what the seamstress can do. The dress still looks beautiful though, and I really do think it's the best (except for the size - I wish the girl had measured me properly). I totally think it looks amazing, and I'm going to miss it while it's getting altered. Only a few weeks left until the wedding. =)

The dress is great, and I'm glad I don't have to go out and visit it in Carleton Place anymore =) Don't want to talk much more about it (the guys are getting bored, and I don't want to describe it too much), but I do feel like a princess with it on =)

Cheers,
Nora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home