Thursday, July 05, 2007

Married Life after 2 weeks.

A lot of people have been asking me about married life. I hear, "Well... how's married life?" ;) at least a few times a week. =)

Well, I love it! I really like waking up, and seeing Jeff spring out of bed as the silent alarm rings. I like that Jeff and I get to have dinner together everyday. I like that we can share things, even the responsibility of getting the our new home set up. I like so many things ....

One thing in the way though, is moving. I really feel the need to unpack everything and move in completely. There are boxes everywhere, and I can't stand seeing them clutter up my living space. The construction workers wake us up at 6:30am everyday as a bulldozer drives past our bedroom window, and past the Dirt Mountain in the back. So getting married, and moving in a few days later has really been quite an adjustment.

Hidden behind our flirty comments, and honeymoon phase, is some adjustments/comprimise. See, if left to my liberty I would ideally go to bed at 1am and wake up at 9am. Jeff on the other hand is an early bird in comparison. So this leads to us going to bed at 11:30pm and waking up before 7. This going to bed early business is tricky, and sometimes hilarious as I read for a couple of hours while Jeff is quitely sleeping in bed. Or as I wake up with my eyes still closed for a couple of hours. Good thing I know how many steps we have. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home