Thursday, July 19, 2007

One month already?!

Well, I thought that time had been flying by, for the month before the wedding, but I didn't realise that it continues after the wedding too. It's all good though, I think I'm getting used to it.

It's still funny how people ask how married life is. I just keep thinking - that they should ask a married couple with kids, seriously though, I'm not sure if they'd get to experience "married life" the same.

Things are still busy but great with the home, but with the construction all around the house, things are pretty dusty - and I mean even one hour after getting dusted of vacuumed. Speaking of which, we finally got to buy a central vac, it was great since we were able to use money that people got us for the wedding. Yay! Now to find the time to install it. Hmmmm.....


Jeff and I decided to celebrate our one month instead of the one year wedding anniversary with the cake. This is mostly for practical reasons. I mean seriously though, why would you keep a big part of your freezer full off a freezer burnt cake that now matter how hard you try to keep it fresh, won't really be that great a year later. Can someone explain this logic to me? =S
Anyway we had some of the cake a couple of days ago, and it was still really good - I can't believe how sugary the icing is though - but it was good, and I think the fondant sugar, err I mean icing kept it fresh for the month. =)

Anyway, it's getting late, hope that all is going well with you, and have a great weekend!

Cheers,
Nora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home