Friday, August 03, 2007

7 weeks

It's funny, how the countdown has no become a count up, but the time is still going by quickly. It's been almost seven 7 weeks now, and Jeff and I have almost settled in now.

I couldn't believe it, this morning I woke up, put things away, made a first aid kit, put out the garbage, watered the plants, had breakfast, and put away dishes all between the time when Jeff's alarm went off, and Jeff left for work. Usually before 8 am I'm sleeping. So perhaps this Jeff's a morning person has worn off on my oh so slightly. I'm still not giving up my animated Night Nora though, so I'm curious to see what happens.

It's kinda neat being a newly wed. Everyone wants to see you. So on average, I think we've had approximately 3-4 visits a week. And I think that yesterday's visit finally but me into the "Excellent Cook" category. Yay! It only took 6 weeks of practise! It's kinda neat though, since I love hanging out with Friends and Family. =) I just hope it all slows down again by the time school starts, I can barely keep up now.

*******


In other news, Allison and Pablo got engaged! =) We all knew this was going to happen, and don't they look cute? They've been engaged for about 2 weeks now, and it's exciting. The one tip I gave them was: enjoy it. Yup, enjoy the engagement for the first couple of months before getting into the hecticness (is that even a word?) of planning the wedding. I think it will work out very well though, as I'm pretty sure Allison knows what wedding planning involves.
Congrats guys! =)

Hope that all is going well with you. Now - The wedding is over, and I'm still updating my blog... what's up with that?


Cheers,
Nora

3 Comments:

Blogger TrippinCanuck said...

Why are you still updating it? Because people are still checking it!!!

August 04, 2007  
Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

True, good point.

August 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nora,

Thanks :) I'm still pretty excited about being engaged. And.. I like that you are still updating your website.. It's nice to know what's been happening after marriage :)

August 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home