Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Purely Stats

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your comments = they are great! =)
You might remember that I put in a web counter back in November (http://jeffandnora.blogspot.com/2006/11/new-counter_22.html)to see when I should update the site. It's been great so far(3200 hits), and I think now that the wedding is over way less people are reading the blog. Hence, I've been updating it less.

Anyway, you might already know this, but I love numbers! =) Really I do, it's kinda funny actually, but I like math and stats and stuff like that. I also love culture, like traveling to different countries, and learning about different cultures or languages. So anyway I decided to let you know some stats about which countries have visited the blog for the last 9.5 months (I think I did this back in February too (http://jeffandnora.blogspot.com/2007/02/my-counter.html). You Canadians will be happy to know you're way in the lead eh?! =)

Canada = 2520 (81%)
US = 387 (13%)
UK = 54 (2%)
Egypt = 25 (1%)
New Zealand = 11 (.4%)
Australia = 7 (.23%)
China = 6 (.2%)
India = 5
Philippines = 5
United Arab Emirates = 5
Spain = 4
Suriname = 4
France = 3
Germany = 3
Hong Kong = 3
Israel = 3
Malaysia = 3
Mexico = 3
Netherlands = 3
Nigeria = 3
Norway = 3
Trinidad and Tobago = 3
Belgium = 3
Guatemala = 2
Ireland = 2
Japan = 2
Poland = 2
Portugal = 2
Romania = 2
Singapore = 2
South Africa = 2
Sweden = 2
Switzerland = 2
Barbados = 2
Denmark = 2
Italy = 1
Jordan = 1
Lithuania = 1
Peru = 1
Saint Lucia = 1
Senegal = 1


Where do you stand?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home