Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Info

Many people have been asking us about the Photographer, Florist, DJ, Cake, etc. at the wedding. I just realised that though I talked about them a little bit, I didn't really get to share the info. A few of our friends are getting married, so I'm mainly posting these links for them - but if you're interested here they are:

Our Photographer: Michael Weigand
Our Florist: Anika Arts & Flowers
Our Cake: Swiss Pastries
Our DJ: DJ Nick Nemr from Chin Radio DJ Nick Nemr from Chin Radio

I had great experiences with all of them, and would recommend them especially if you live in the Ottawa Area. Our Photographer was great, and easy to work with. Our Florist was Fantastic and really helped us pick out the most beautiful flowers (while keeping our budget in mind), definitely an excellent experience (and I get lots of compliments on the Flowers). As for the Cake, it was the best tasting wedding cake that I have ever had - and they also have the best value for what we wanted. The Music was fantastic, and it was such a relief to have it work out even with the Egyptian and English songs. Our Dance floor was packed.

If you have any questions or want more info, please let me know. =)

Cheers,
Nora

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome that you're sharing this information! It may save someone some time, and also bring in more business for some of the smaller businesses on the list!

August 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nora,

Thanks for posting this info. I've been meaning to ask you about the varoius vendors you used and why for my wedding tips. I will certainately check out all of these wedding vendors :) Thanks again :)

August 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home