Monday, December 03, 2007

Our First Christmas!

So it's our first Christmas together as a married couple. It's really cool! Though we've both lived on our own before, and I have accumulated a bunch of Christmas stuff, especially from students I've taught. This is our first Christmas together! =) It was so cool decorating our home. I bought some lights, decorations, and garland for our outside, and it looks great!

I also thought that maybe instead of driving everywhere to visit people, that we could just do Christmas at our place, but that was quickly nixed. I guess that I forgot that his Mom also likes having us over. So we're headed there. This year, Eid is on the 20th-23rd. So it almost cuts into Christmas, but not quite; this is perfect for visiting family. =) But not as great for buying boxing day sale stuff for Eid. Oh well, it's a little simpler anyway.

Hope all is well with you,

Cheers,
Nora =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nora,

It was awesome seeing you today. I actually didn't know you were still posting and only checked back to get one of the vendors you used (couldn't remember flowers and the cake place).
Anyways keep me updated with the cool tips and I'll see you soon!

December 09, 2007  
Blogger Smilin Tweety said...

Hey Chicky!

I don't really update it that much, but whenever wedding stuff comes by my way, I'll put it up here. I kinda miss blogging a little.

I'm glad you still check out this page, and let me know if you need any help.

Cheers,
Nora

December 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home